Cambridgeshire Gardens Trust’s long term actions in research and education will help to conserve heritage landscapes for the future and for everyone.
Conservation support is provided by the Trust in two forms:
- The Trust gives advice and guidance so that future developments will conserve and enhance heritage landscapes.
- The Trust actively participates and supports conservation projects to help restore heritage landscapes.
- To advise on conservation, restoration work and management plans.
- To act as a focal point for local contacts.
- To provide informed comment and foster a consultative approach to development proposals.
- To assist with conservation and/or restoration proposals by promoting awareness, by coordination of volunteer groups, or by providing appropriate advice.
- To involve members in practical ways, complementing the work of related organisations, including that of The Gardens Trust.
If you have a query with regards to developments that affect heritage landscapes in Cambridgeshire or if you have a conservation project that you would like us to consider assisting, please contact Mark Wilkinson on firstname.lastname@example.org